Work Cover

Have you been injured at work or on your journey to or from work?

You may be eligible to receive Workers Compensation benefits under either the NSW WorkCover scheme, or the Commonwealth Government’s ComCare scheme.

Under these schemes, you may be entitled to medical treatment in relation to your injuries, and at your Doctors discretion, this may include mental health support from an allied health practitioner such as a counsellor.

Counselling services can help people who have been injured as a result of their work to improve their mental health and achieve a safe and durable recovery and return to work.

If you have obtained a WorkCover or ComCare medical certificate from your Doctor, and this includes a recommendation for counselling, you can contact me to obtain this service.

I have a WorkCover provider number and I will seek approval for this treatment from your WorkCover or ComCare insurer.

Contact me now to discuss your WorkCover needs.


Under certain circumstances where you are experiencing general stress or other mental health issues not directly caused by your employer, your employer may offer you counselling under an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Check with your employer to see if you are covered.

Telephone and Internet Counselling

I work with many people around Australia and the World via the Telephone and Internet.

Mobile Service Area

I also offer a mobile service, for counselling, workshops and speaking engagements to all areas within the Northern Rivers, including;

  • Bangalow
  • Byron Bay
  • Mullumbimby
  • Lismore
  • Ballina